SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e) has made electronic procurement of Engineering, Financial, and Program Management support services a reality. Using SeaPort-e, the Navy Virtual SYSCOM (VS) Commanders (NAVAIR, NAVSEA, NAVSUP and SPAWAR) has adopted an integrated approach to contracting for support services. The SeaPort-e portal provides a standardized means of issuing competitive solicitations amongst a large & diverse community of approved contractors, as well as a platform for awarding & managing performance-based task orders. This unified approach allows SeaPort-e service procurement teams to leverage their best work products, practices, & approaches across the Navy's critical service business sector.
Simply stated, SeaPort-e provides a faster, better, & more cost-effective means of contracting for professional support services.
• Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
• Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
• Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR)
• Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP)
• Military Sealift Command
• Strategic Systems Program (SSP)
• Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC)
• Office of Naval Research
• Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA)
• US Marine Corps
5 April 2004 through 4 April 2019 (including award term options)
$38 Billion (including award term options)
Geographic Zones 1 through 6